This privacy notice tells you how we will collect and process your personal data if you purchase our services and products, register a gift card, contact us, use our website and consent to our marketing communications.
Who should you contact about your personal data?
We take your privacy seriously. Our Data Protection Manager looks after data protection and would be happy to answer any of your questions about this privacy notice and how TOR uses your data. They can be contacted directly at: TOR Thai Bistro, 99 Chiswick High Rd, Chiswick, London W4 2ED.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO 3RD PARTIES
We may pass on your personal data to service providers contracted to TOR Thai Bistro in the course of dealing with you. They act as a data processor on our behalf and are obliged under contract to keep your details securely, and only use them to fulfil the services they provide on our behalf. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they dispose of the details in line with TOR's procedures.
If we buy or sell any business or assets in which case we may disclose your Information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets
We will not pass on your personal data to any other third parties without your consent unless the law requires us to do so.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
If we do hold information about you, we will:
• give you a description of it; • tell you why we are holding it • tell you who it could be disclosed to; and • let you have a copy of the information in an intelligible form.
Please note that you will need to provide proof of identity – passport, driving licence or birth certificate.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you may have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: in the event that we refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
Complaints We take the processing of your personal data very seriously and are here to help with any concerns you may have. Please do contact our Data Protection Manager.
If you are still not happy with how your personal data is being processed by TOR or how your complaint has been handled, you also have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the Information Commissioner's Office at or by calling 0303 123 1113.